Unhappy with tatasky Services

viswanath

Reaction score
hi Frnds.....

i want to convey my feelings on tatasky this may heart the tatasky fans but its true

frnds in home v have 3 different DTH services for 3 tv's they are DishTV and Airtel Digital TV and tata Sky. am using ADTV and DIsh TV from Past 2years and am using tatasky from past 6months and i took new tatasky connection in my village 15 days back now am feeling that i done a big mistake by choosing tata sky bcz there are no updates in tatasky all the DTH operators are very fast in addition of channels and evry thing recently ADTV added channels and also strtd the SD USB recording and DISH TV as 400+ channels and they also SD recording but there is no news about this in tatasky i have called to tatasky cc yesterday to know whether there is any new channels and can we have USB recording they rplied me that there is no such news now.At present there are busy in migration process and mobileTV app.

frnds why tatasky is bit slow in this process? it was strtd first than ADTV but now ADTV pushed tatasky back in all can any one have answer for this can we except will tatasky do ? Is there any Business Plans to do ?

Tatasky has recently added Zee anmol, Mtunes sd, Prarthana, Sarthak TV and some other channels.

viswanath said:
hi Frnds.....

i want to convey my feelings on tatasky this may heart the tatasky fans but its true

frnds in home v have 3 different DTH services for 3 tv's they are DishTV and Airtel Digital TV and tata Sky. am using ADTV and DIsh TV from Past 2years and am using tatasky from past 6months and i took new tatasky connection in my village 15 days back now am feeling that i done a big mistake by choosing tata sky bcz there are no updates in tatasky all the DTH operators are very fast in addition of channels and evry thing recently ADTV added channels and also strtd the SD USB recording and DISH TV as 400+ channels and they also SD recording but there is no news about this in tatasky i have called to tatasky cc yesterday to know whether there is any new channels and can we have USB recording they rplied me that there is no such news now.At present there are busy in migration process and mobileTV app.

frnds why tatasky is bit slow in this process? it was strtd first than ADTV but now ADTV pushed tatasky back in all can any one have answer for this can we except will tatasky do ? Is there any Business Plans to do ?

TataSky was the first provider to have launched the SD recorder. Then they launched the HD recorder with an internal HardDisk drive. USB recorders require additional hard disks. so in toto the cost of hardware almost works out to be the same.

Tata Sky has been facing acute shortage of space to add channels for a long time, which is not the case with either Dish TV or ADTV. Now TS has adopted mpeg 4 compression technology to create space and trying hard to catch up with contenders. By next year it will be at par with them.

Misleading and unnecessary thread which every1 is aware of. There are many thread which has the same discussion going on.

Nothing misleading , just expressing his feeling in choosing another connection in his village.

viswanath said:
hi Frnds.....

whether there is any new channels and can we have USB recording they rplied me that there is no such news now.At present there are busy in migration process and mobileTV app.

Who bothers for mobile TV applications ( IF PAID) unless it is for namesake for publicity.

rohank3 said:
Misleading and unnecessary thread which every1 is aware of. There are many thread which has the same discussion going on.

am not misleading any one i just expressed my feelings over tatasky services i appreciate tatasky in one thing they are very good at Picture Quality and Sound Quality compare to other DTH iam very much satisfied with PQ AND SQ of TS it looks very beautiful when we watch Discovery HD Channel in my 43'' TV. My dishTV stops Working in Rain but we njy our TV for some more Time with TATA SKY and I am Saying that if TATA SKY add NEW Channels Very Fastly and if THey ADD USB Recording THey will b the NO 1 DTH in India
COmmon TATASKY its TIME TO PROVE ....

If u were known ts is slow in addition, why u brought connection?

Sent from my Connect-2G-2.0

Very confusing

One side TS added new channel,

Other side people say they r very slow in addition.

What will TS do now.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock