Unpacking of my dish tru hd+ remote

harsh_hk

Reaction score
Pic of new DishTru HD+ remote

This is the pic of the new remote that i received yesterday. Not much happy with it. It was received in an old box. Cost Rs. 266 plus tax 33. It is very plasticky, not good to hold, but looks quite good. Also the back button works the same as prev. channel button. LOL!

ECKeP.jpg

Admin Edit: Picture watermarked,resized and added

RE: Pic of new DishTru HD+ remote

Why u are not satisfied with it?

We had broken Dish TruHD+ all news first... Its the quality of DreamDTH... Thanks all members for this... TruHD+ Remoted first on net by DreamDTH... :)

Thanks Mr. Harsh.. :)

Pic of new DishTru HD+ remote

Congrats Both of you for Dvr Remote.

congratz for the new remote harsh...

thanx a ton for posting the image :)

Thanks for the tru hd+ remote pic... i had a look at it along with the new dish tru hd+ box in our nearest dish tv care centre in my city, the remote is ok..

biswajit.HD said:
Thanks for the tru hd+ remote pic... i had a look at it along with the new dish tru hd+ box in our nearest dish tv care centre in my city, the remote is ok..

Have you seen the new tru HD+ box??Is there any hardware change in new and old box???? Coz in my city its still not available.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock