Unpacking of my dish tru hd+ remote

ok gagan.... I request smod or admin to merge the earlier dvr remote posts with this sticky thread if possible, because otherwise there will be too many sticky threads in dish tru hd+ section.... Thanks...

Biswajit brother add other members images in first post and give their name as credit. Its as your wish. You are MOD i respect your decisions too. :)

please look at my previous posts i have requested smod or admin to merge threads.... and they will be given credit once threads are merged... thanks..

I have marged the three threads. The first post get autometically updated with first posters post. Given Biswa's thread title as it is the most appropriate. :)

Whats the function of Time Shift button??? And why there are Fast Forward/Rewind and Next/Previous track both buttons????

In recent years, the advent of the digital video recorder (DVR) has made time shifting easier, by using an electronic program guide (EPG) and recording shows onto a hard disk. Some DVRs have other possible time shifting methods, such as being able to start watching the recorded show from the beginning even if the recording is not yet complete.
Fast forward/Rewind and Next/Previous buttons are used during playback of recorded tracks from the external storage device (Pen drive or external hdd).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock