Updated--Colors HD, History TV 18 HD and CNBC TV 18 Prime HD on a-la-carte basis.

Colors HD, History TV 18 HD and CNBC TV 18 Prime HD on a-la-carte basis.

Me too having hd royale pack. Can anyone tell what is the meaning of "No charge payable for "on request" a la carte ?? This msg is on my history hd and colors hd

RE: Colors HD, History TV 18 HD and CNBC TV 18 Prime HD on a-la-carte basis.

jrmodi said:
Me too having hd royale pack. Can anyone tell what is the meaning of "No charge payable for "on request" a la carte ?? This msg is on my history hd and colors hd

It means it will be available for free "ON REQUEST" but Indiacast UTV HD channels are not free.

Just confirmed from customer care the cost of colors hd is Rs 65 and for history tv is Rs 70...huh...

manavchhabra said:
Just confirmed from customer care the cost of colors hd is Rs 65 and for history tv is Rs 70...huh...

Yeah Indiacast UTV HD channels are available in ala carte only but in upcoming days they will add most awaiting HD channels in the HD packs.

But who will pay Rs 135 for only two channels..i am already paying 599 a mth and nw rs 135 more....huh

manavchhabra said:
But who will pay Rs 135 for only two channels..i am already paying 599 a mth and nw rs 135 more....huh

How much you paid ?

My monthly subscription is of 599 i thinks its HD royale pack but now if i wanna subscribe to these two channels then i have to shell out Rs 135 morr from my pocket and that will make my monthly charge to Rs 735

manavchhabra said:
My monthly subscription is of 599 i thinks its HD royale pack but now if i wanna subscribe to these two channels then i have to shell out Rs 135 morr from my pocket and that will make my monthly charge to Rs 735

If you are a monthly subscriber and you want Colors HD and History HD then better to take other DTH.

Re: RE: Colors HD, History TV 18 HD and CNBC TV 18 Prime HD on a-la-carte basis.

Anirudha Das said:
If you are a monthly subscriber and you want Colors HD and History HD then better to take other DTH.

I do have multi tv connection of tatasky hd and the monthly cost of those two tv cost around 625....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock