Upgrade offer

Ratnesh

Reaction score
Dear all member,
please suggest me, I have SD box of airtel and videocon (which are not uses from last 4-5 months) and i wanted to upgrade it in HD BOX. In upgrade offer I have to purchase a HD box (Rate are almost same 1700/-) will airtel give any benefit for upgrade like d2h.(If I upgrade d2h in they will refund 1200/- in new a/c.).
thnks

Ratnesh said:
Dear all member,
please suggest me, I have SD box of airtel and videocon (which are not uses from last 4-5 months) and i wanted to upgrade it in HD BOX. In upgrade offer I have to purchase a HD box (Rate are almost same 1700/-) will airtel give any benefit for upgrade like d2h.(If I upgrade d2h in they will refund 1200/- in new a/c.).
thnks

both HD offer is same 2890

videocon -> 2890-1200 (1000+200) = 1690 (1200 credited to videocon account,so it's like a advance rental plan)

Airtel -> 2890 -1150 (900+250) = 1740 (here airtel reduce the amount 900 and credit only 250)

please correct me if i am wrong.

go for d2h upgrade, they have more hd channels as well and more coming in futrue too :sp

my opinion is upgrade to airtel hd dth .....because

1)airtel dth has dolbydigital o/p
2)nice design
3)userinter face is very good compare to videocon
4)usb port is support for recording
5)airtel hd dth having Sd audio video out put and S-video and composite output
the port are use for see on normal sd tv.....

d2h disadvantages:

1)there is dolbydigital optical oupput...
2)usb port till now not activated....
3)user interface is very bab compare to airtel
4)there is no Sd audio video out put and S-video and composite output ports...
5)setupbox is slim but looks not good compare to airte....

so my vote is choose airtel hd dth........
and airtel also adding no of hd channel this dewali....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock