upgrade SD dvr HD dvr

• Thread starter people
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 4,174
I am planning to do that.. If anyone has changed it than please reply..

Finally, I hv upgrade my SD DVR to HD DVR. I hv recharged my account with rs 2500 in da morning at 6am and placed a request for da same. It has been installed at 3 pm by the installation team. Its a 500 GB HDD DVR. The installation technician took the old Sd dvr and remote.

me_saket said:
So u paid difference, by returning old stb

Yes, although its a great offer for SD DVR. I just took a good offer from Adtv. Plus 15 HD channels free for 2 months(except ESPN HD & Star Cricket HD)

me_saket said:
So u paid difference, by returning old stb

this is most useful for SD Dvr users,so i did not change the title :)

By this offer you have to pay 2500 and return old STB (By default in exchange offer),check first post for details.

Reactions: Omi
yes its really helpful for Sd Dvr users who want to upgrade to HD Dvr..

I am eligible to get 15 HD Channels free for first 2 months after changing (Upgrade) Sd Dvr to Hd dvr on 03/10/2013. It should be activated in my account in da next 48 hours. Its still not activated and have made N number of calls and also sent emails for the same. Everytime I hv been told to wait 24 or 48 hours. Its really getting very frustating. The last time a person named Adil(Floor Supervisor) hv given me some assurance and again needs to wait for next 24 hours. Got a number of calls from backend and airtel escalation team but all in vain. Can somebody help me to get this issue resolved Asap. Thanks..

umeshg729 said:
I am eligible to get 15 HD Channels free for first 2 months after changing (Upgrade) Sd Dvr to Hd dvr on 03/10/2013. It should be activated in my account in da next 48 hours. Its still not activated and have made N number of calls and also sent emails for the same. Everytime I hv been told to wait 24 or 48 hours. Its really getting very frustating. The last time a person named Adil(Floor Supervisor) hv given me some assurance and again needs to wait for next 24 hours. Got a number of calls from backend and airtel escalation team but all in vain. Can somebody help me to get this issue resolved Asap. Thanks..

umesh bro, they make people fool & are not eager to resolve issues of customer.

Reactions: Omi
Rahul dont know da reason. I used to get da resolution of all the problem or issues from Adtv. This time I Dont know da reason whats that taking a lot of time. I hv tried to escalate this from making calls, writing emails and also forwarding a complaint through my Airtel App. with no success..

Finally, the 17 Hd channels have been activated in my account. I have escalated the issue on Airtel Presence & Nodal officer. To my goodness when i called to da nodal after forwarding an email it got activated. I had a word with Adil(named floor supervisor) and his assurance really work for me. The moment i had a conversation wid him on yesterday, I knew that he is the right person to resolve this issue..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock