Upgrading from d2h SD to d2h 3D HD

Biswajit Broo
Kia aap ka pass koi DVR box hai abhi tak apni dth collection mai?

I have dish tru hd+ (external recording), Openbox S10, Solid HD S2 2100, i dont prefer recording as i dont need it, and all of our family members watch either current or repeat shows, so for me why to invest in something which you dont want.... :)

Yaar meray pass dono :hd boxes hain.
Jab mai aap sa TS HD+ ki baat karta hon aap kehtay ho k mai purchase na karoon.
Aur khod sub dth ka experience kar rhay ho aur apni collection increase kartay ja rhay ho.
Abhi main na Dishtv, Airtel aur Videocon experience kiye hain.

First of all most of the dth boxes i have brought is just for ddf updates, if you can manage 6 DTH together, for ddf updates i will be happy, what i have suggested you is on personal level, if you want to purchase all Indian DTH for ddf updates then i will be happy.... My investment is not for personal entertainment, its mostly for ddf updates.... thats why i am upgrading and purchasing as and when required.... :)

If you want TS HD+ upgrade, then go for it, and i have just suggested you, i shouldnt get the blame that i am enjoying all dth and telling you not to upgrade :) No issues for ur purchase go ahead :)

Anyways i will post my d2h hd box pics as soon as i purchase it :) may be in 2 or 3 days ... thanks :gn

Biswajit.HD said:
First of all most of the dth boxes i have brought is just for ddf updates, if you can manage 6 DTH together, for ddf updates i will be happy, what i have suggested you is on personal level, if you want to purchase all Indian DTH for ddf updates then i will be happy.... My investment is not for personal entertainment, its mostly for ddf updates.... thats why i am upgrading and purchasing as and when required.... :)

If you want TS HD+ upgrade, then go for it, and i have just suggested you, i shouldnt get the blame that i am enjoying all dth and telling you not to upgrade :) No issues for ur purchase go ahead :)

I think should 1st go for Samsung Led Smart Tv then will think about TS HD+.
Lets see when i can manage to buy LED.

M@zh@R said:
Biswajit.HD said:

I think should 1st go for Samsung Led Smart Tv then will think about TS HD+.
Lets see when i can manage to buy LED.

entirely depends on ur choice.... :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock