Upgrading from d2h SD to d2h 3D HD

Biswajit.HD

Contributor
Reaction score
Following with the current trend, i am also upgrading from Videocon d2h SD to Videocon d2h :hd :eek:hya

Videocon d2h 3D HD will be my 3rd :hd dth.... :)

Its my diwali gift to myself :lol

Thats good to know Biswa. :lol

Congo, welcome to d2h HD Club.. :hello

Thanks bapun :) made the decision today, will be exchanging the SD box with the :hd box.... lets see how much i get in return.... if not possible going for new :hd connection :)

I had suggested u to buy D2h :hd , when u was going to buy D2h SD.
But at that time u gave some reasons that i am already using Dishtv HD and TS HD so those two DTH make combination.

Biswajit.HD said:
Thanks bapun :) made the decision today, will be exchanging the SD box with the :hd box.... lets see how much i get in return.... if not possible going for new :hd connection :)

Welcome to the maximum HD channels club! They credit Rs.1200 on exchange, I guess.

koi baat nahi, i will take it now..... :p My objective was to take all DTH connections available in India, and now i have 6 DTH connections ... i am happy... SD to HD is just an upgrade, and cheers to all team members who are taking d2h HD :)

Milega pakka milega.. :p If not available in your local shops then book it online and engineer will come with STB & replace it with your current one.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock