USB port in the Set Top Box

• Thread starter vivzek
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 52,797
Vikram said:
currently it is working in dish+ & hd , other are have usb port but it is using only service mode or in company service center for repair purpose.

Alongwith dishtv, one more dth is using the USB for recording purpose that is Airtel

yes, airtel has also enabled the feature...only users need to buy remote...hope the same d2h also follow in coming months...

Bapun Raz said:
if we don't press ok when the software upgrade popup comes then can enjoy the old software forever...

Have u try for the same?

I asked this question few times on the forum but no reply. Great if it is.

i never got an update till now, but dr.siva (our forum member) got such and yes it works..

if we don't press ok when the software upgrade popup comes then can enjoy the old software forever...

Then no problem of software upgrade :tup cause s/w goes worst time to time.

agree, and till now they havenzlt improved most wanted things...loading take muchhhhh time... :s

Bapun Raz said:

They should ratify this problem also.
When updation comes on any box they should not allow user to skip any update.
Updation should start automatically when user turn on its box at any time

well many users want the old software and some of us too wanted the same, its a good feature...not available in other dths...

Bapun Raz said:
well many users want the old software and some of us too wanted the same, its a good feature...not available in other dths...

When any users misses the updation.
After that some features can be missed by them, then they start feeling bad about it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock