USB port in the Set Top Box

• Thread starter vivzek
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 52,810

vivzek

Reaction score
Hi,

I just purchased my first Dish TV of my life. And yes it is Videocon D2H.
I have a query.
There is a USB port at the back of the STB. I am guessing what is its use!
Can some one please tell me what is its use?

currently it is working in dish+ & hd , other are have usb port but it is using only service mode or in company service center for repair purpose.

Dr.Siva said:
Recording purpose in Future

Recording purpose! Is that possible? Because there are no keys on the remote, so I guess it might not be for that purpose.

for Videocon D2h HD... within 2-3 months Recording Facility may be Available.......

we have to buy Remote after Activation of Facility..... like Airtel bro

Dr.Siva said:
for Videocon D2h HD... within 2-3 months Recording Facility may be Available.......

Okk. Hoping for the best. But is going to be there only in HD?

vivzek said:
Dr.Siva said:

Okk. Hoping for the best. But is going to be there only in HD?

I think for Everyone....

like D2h + and D2h HD + and D2h HD DVR

Dr.Siva said:

who told you bro !? :huh or just guess :u

watching pictures on TV. Thats it for DVR. With old software they allowed viewer to enjoy mp3 files from same port with USB drive. They removed feature after software upgrade for reason of virus infection. But it was very nice. Old software was good than new software of DVR. It was with separate section for fm / radio channels. Good UI for it.

if we don't press ok when the software upgrade popup comes then can enjoy the old software forever...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock