Breaking UTV HD Launching On 21st Oct By DBIL

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need of any UTV channels (except bindass) since Star is coming to their(Disney) hand. UTV should focus more on movie and music distribution.

I thought Disney shut down UTV movie production business and focusing on Hollywood films only?

They have Disney International HD which shows live action Disney Channel shows in HD. In India they're marketing it as youth channel.
But Disney International HD has no cartoon shows. I would watch Phineas & Ferb anyday over Raj Mahal 3 and Indra The Tiger.

But Disney International HD has no cartoon shows. I would watch Phineas & Ferb anyday over Raj Mahal 3 and Indra The Tiger.
Sadly your wishes won't come into reality. You'll get to see Raj Mahal 30 if not 300 and Indra the Tiger about 100 times.
There was a time when I used to like South (specially Telugu) films (dubbed in Hindi). Also downloaded many dual audio Telugu movies to learn the language. But my interest just killed by this overdose which is nothing but a torture.

Sadly your wishes won't come into reality. You'll get to see Raj Mahal 30 if not 300 and Indra the Tiger about 100 times.
There was a time when I used to like South (specially Telugu) films (dubbed in Hindi). Also downloaded many dual audio Telugu movies to learn the language. But my interest just killed by this overdose which is nothing but a torture.
I'll be waiting for spin offs like Simran Mahal and Indra the Tiger Zindagi Hai.

If they would launch HD kids channel I think they would have done it by now.

I find their kids channels totally mismanaged. Disney Channel always showing Doraemon which is not a Disney character, Disney XD never shows Pokemon in English, Disney Junior always showing old programs, nothing new and Hungama sometimes making misleading promos and random schedules. I mean they can make their kids network really good but they’re just hungry for TRP.

Disney International HD is probably the only channel I like, just need to launch new things quicker.

If they would launch HD kids channel I think they would have done it by now.

I find their kids channels totally mismanaged. Disney Channel always showing Doraemon which is not a Disney character, Disney XD never shows Pokemon in English, Disney Junior always showing old programs, nothing new and Hungama sometimes making misleading promos and random schedules. I mean they can make their kids network really good but they’re just hungry for TRP.

Disney International HD is probably the only channel I like, just need to launch new things quicker.
I don't blame Disney. I blame kids of this generation. My brother started beating me after watching Chota Bheem. Meanwhile I learned team work and good manners by watching Make Way For Noddy and Bob The Builder.

The thing which annoys me a lot about the Indian kids channels is the “Show one popular show for hours everyday” strategy. Sometimes they bring some good shows but they are difficult to watch because of these bad schedules. I don’t know how these channels will be a few years later.

The thing which annoys me a lot about the Indian kids channels is the “Show one popular show for hours everyday” strategy. Sometimes they bring some good shows but they are difficult to watch because of these bad schedules. I don’t know how these channels will be a few years later.
Parents need to be educated first. They should stop kids from watching violent and racist stuff like Chota Bheem. Instead they should make their kids watch Dora the Explorer and Winnie the Pooh.

Parents need to be educated first. They should stop kids from watching violent and racist stuff like Chota Bheem. Instead they should make their kids watch Dora the Explorer and Winnie the Pooh.
Pogo should be renamed as Chota Bheem channel, WB just turned both CN and Pogo to crap now.
Pogo launched with great shows,CN was a gem for 90's kids.
Even Nick also shows Motu Patlu most of the time. The golden time for kids channel is now gone 😶

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock