Breaking UTV HD now launched by DBIL

I feel this channel has the potential to become 'premium'. I hope this remains HD exclusive.
I also thought the same after watching the line up. But after watching the content I came to realise that this is a sanskari movie channel. I am watching Dev D right now. Almost every scene is censored. If you haven"t watched the movie before you won't get the movie.

I also thought the same after watching the line up. But after watching the content I came to realise that this is a sanskari movie channel. I am watching Dev D right now. Almost every scene is censored. If you haven"t watched the movie before you won't get the movie.
Each and every movie channels (including Eng) are Sanskari now. You'll get censorship on Gun-fire, Stab and even slaps. Not to mention, 'Bad words'. But there's no censorship for clothings on daily soaps. Bikini seems much less-revealing than what 'Karnsangini' wearing.

Each and every movie channels (including Eng) are Sanskari now. You'll get censorship on Gun-fire, Stab and even slaps. Not to mention, 'Bad words'. But there's no censorship for clothings on daily soaps. Bikini seems much less-revealing than what 'Karnsangini' wearing.
You forgot those vulgar condom ads. I mean *** is nothing like its advertise. It also discourages teenagers buy condoms out of shame. Those ads sells no one but gives people free STDs and unwanted pregnancy.

Each and every movie channels (including Eng) are Sanskari now. You'll get censorship on Gun-fire, Stab and even slaps. Not to mention, 'Bad words'. But there's no censorship for clothings on daily soaps. Bikini seems much less-revealing than what 'Karnsangini' wear
+1
Mythological shows are allowed to do this,
But it a sin incase of English movies/Shows.

Last edited:
+1
Mythological shows are allowed to do this,
But it becomes a sin incase of English movies/Shows.
I gotta watch that mythology series. It has 8.4/10 on IMDB. That's very rare for any Indian content.

Last edited:
UTV is speeding up movies. During movies videos and audio doesn't sync properly. But in ads its fine.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock