Value Prime and Value Max

• Thread starter Thread starter maurya.delhi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 13
  • Views Views: Views 9,884

maurya.delhi

Reaction score
Hi Friends,

Kindly let me know the difference between Value Prime and Value Max pack available in Airtel DTH available at Rs. 230 and Rs. 250. Let me know what extra channels are being provided by Airtel in Value Max pack.

Value Prime has 167 Channels @ Rs 220 and Value Max has 173 Channels i.e. 167+6 Extra Channels@ Rs 250, Extra Channels are Star Sports 3, Star Sports 4, Rishtey, MTV, M Tunes and Nick Junior.

rahul1117kumar said:
Value Prime has 167 Channels @ Rs 220 and Value Max has 173 Channels i.e. 167+6 Extra Channels@ Rs 250, Extra Channels are Star Sports 3, Star Sports 4, Rishtey, MTV, M Tunes and Nick Junior.

Value mix is 260 r.s

Dear Airtel DTH Team,
Ongoing subscription i.e. Value Prime
package charges 230 Per month for
customer. That not including any Sports
Channels &
As compare to south customer get the
benefit with Rs. 150 Per month including
sports channels.
It’s simply unethical and greedy step. It’s a
harassment for viewer even after paying 230
per month.
Its unfair practices to harass consumer for
which he or she pays.
I request you to change or modified package
for north customer to enhance your services
in India .
Value Prime package should include Star
Sports 3 & Ten sports channels avails as
lifetime channels or option as free top up as
previously already done by Airtel North team
Note :- Please do not restrict to any package
choose to consumer as convenient.

what coustomer can do to including sports channel in value prime or value mix pack .it is very big UNFAIR to ROI coustomers

I think we can pay some 50 bucks extra for Economy Sports It is the best pack according to me,It consist almost all the Music,Entertainment, All the Sports and Infotainment, Kids and Few English Entertainment and Movies.Good Pack.

yes there are more sports and english entertainment channels available under South Value Sports ( not sure about the correct name).. Its clearly not fair for those have ROI basic packs like Value Prime and Max respectively..

The main thing is South Pack will bear less Hindi Channels compared to the South Pack.If you see we have lots of Hindi Music Channels tand some are not offered in the South Pack,so instead of those channel they are offering sports because they cannot offer all the South Chamels in Base pack depending upon the language category Malayalam, Telugu, Kannada, Tamil, for that choice is given.To cover all the Entertainment, Music of Hindi in ROI pack sports are neglected. Same Way till date D2h also have been doing that,but gave most of Hindi Channels to South,I think after 1 September we may see the change in them also

Back
Top Bottom