Vendhar Tv Tamil GEC Channel Coming Soon

This cannot be a true news :) I just visited the website who published this video.. They published this viedo today only.. But all the images used in this video are posted by me yesterday in the below post.

PUDHU YUGAM[VENDHAR TV] FROM APRIL 14,2013

As I mentioned, these images are posted in the website during November 2012. I downloaded the images from GEC TV Channel Pitch on Behance .

But those guys who created this video just used these images from DDF and created this video. If they have really used these videos from the original website they could have done this video during November itself. One more thing, those guys posted one more thread that Pudhu Yugam will be started on 14-Apr-2013 and the thread was created on 13-Apr-2013.

On 16-Apr-2013 (today), they created one more thread with this video that the channel will be started from 01-May-2013... So you guys still believe the news shared there??

They mentioned that the test signals started from 14-Apr-2013. Any of our DDF members had a chance to get this test signal??

vendhar tv a new tv channel from vendhar group now the test of this channel started from 14/4/2013 and this channel will be launched from 1/5/2013 and this channel will be added in airtel dth,dish tv,videocon D2H with in 30days then it will come in other dths...

Source > Facebook

Bro, but today is 31-May-2013. Your post is saying the channel will be started from 01-May-2013.

4 Beta

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock