VIdeocon d2h 4K ULtra HD set top box unvieled

• Thread starter dthgyan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 5,412

dthgyan

Reaction score
:new With the breakthrough in innvoation, Indian DTH manufacturer and service provider Videocon d2h has stepped on another milestone with their 4K Ultra :hd set top box.:clap

They unveiled the new technology with live stream from their head end making the technology come to life for the Indian consumers as well.

Really excited to get a hand on the tech and experience true colors through Videocon d2h 4K :hd set top box

will 4k uhd box be anyuse to my 32 inch 1080p toshiba cricket tv??????????
will it give me better picture clarity?????

Re: RE: VIdeocon d2h 4K ULtra HD set top box unvieled

anikalra said:

If that happen no one will buy UHD TV. But sadly that will not happen. That means we have to buy UHD TV

You can use it on your TV like u can use HD setup box on normal TV but resolution will be limited to 1080p

anikalra said:

You can use it.... Will give higher picture quality..... But not worth when paying 10 k to STB and high monthly charges....maybe priced between 150Rs to 200 Rs per month..... This payment Will be worth on a UHD tv....

Re: RE: VIdeocon d2h 4K ULtra HD set top box unvieled

Jerome.J said:
You can use it.... Will give higher picture quality..... But not worth when paying 10 k to STB and high monthly charges....maybe priced between 150Rs to 200 Rs per month..... This payment Will be worth on a UHD tv....

Does HD box give higher pq of SD ch than SD box on same TV ?

Sarkar said:

as per my experience i didn't found any difference in SD channels PQ :k

Sarkar said:

You misunderstood......

I said that for a HD tv it will give higher picture quality when fed from a UHD signal(down scaled) when compared to HD channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock