Videocon D2h Added 5 Channels As Diwali Gift

Here comes newly added channels SS.. :)

2enu8aga.jpg

aru4yryr.jpg

ybe6are6.jpg

u8adyny3.jpg

ujarazeb.jpg

garu3yha.jpg

Note: Click the images to view in full size.

Jia news added on LCN 308

Friends, Jia News added on LCN 308. Seems a better new news channel. :)

Sadiq said:
Now the expectation is high from customers.. D2H should definitely add the long time highly demanded channels like SS2 and HBO Premium (both SD and HD)...

Also, I am sure they will add some regional channels as they usually do and Puthu Yugam will be there for sure..

And as far as I noticed they are adding channels on Saturday night. I remember they added Kappa TV and Mathurbumi News on a Saturday night when I posted it here. So, the next addition should be on 02-Nov night. But 02-Nov is Diwali. So, they may add the channels on 01-Nov (Friday) night itself as a Diwali gift.

Let us see...

I think they add the remaining channels in lots in coming days before Diwali....Unlike kappa and mathrubhumi addition now it's addition after launch of new tp..lets see....May be 5 channels per day....5*5=25 + currently added=30 addition before Nov 2 midnight...one more tp may come ...other wise they add the HD channels in 11164 v currently and later move to a new tp and dedicate the 11164 v for sd only...

jerome5633 said:
I think they add the remaining channels in lots in coming days before Diwali....Unlike kappa and mathrubhumi addition now it's addition after launch of new tp..lets see....May be 5 channels per day....5*5=25 + currently added=30 addition before Nov 2 midnight...one more tp may come ...other wise they add the HD channels in 11164 v currently and later move to a new tp and dedicate the 11164 v for sd only...

we expect remaining channels in coming days before diwali (especially STAR SPORTS2)

bro i like ur calculation 5*5=25 channels

Re: RE: Videocon D2h Added 5 Channels As Diwali Gift

jerome5633 said:

Good calculation

shammu4real said:
Raj Digital Plus... one of the worst channel.... Any how thanks for the 1 more tamil channel to VD2H

Why worst ???

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock