Videocon D2h Added 5 Channels As Diwali Gift

Yes they have old movies. At the same time we should agree that most of them are unknown movies. Yesterday I watched an Ajith movie which I am unable to continue watching for 30 minutes. I am not sure whether Ajith remembers this movie.

But we cannot say this channel as a worst channel since they are also playing good old movies too.

Sadiq said:
Yes they have old movies. At the same time we should agree that most of them are unknown movies. Yesterday I watched an Ajith movie which I am unable to continue watching for 30 minutes. I am not sure whether Ajith remembers this movie.

But we cannot say this channel as a worst channel since they are also playing good old movies too.

Yes , It was Ajith's off beat movie ,even Vignesh also part of the Movie

Sadiq said:

yesterday i am also watched ajith movie in raj dig plus,

movie name is ennai thalata varuvala.

first time i heard this movie name,

Yeah now I remember the name. Even I told my wife that the film title is a Vijay song's first line. But seems this movie was released long time before the release of Kathalukku Mariyathai. Anyway this is off topic. No need to discuss further about this movie in this thread.

smileguy123 said:
The picture quality is bad bro, and the movies are of low quality and many unheard titles:wall A Tamil HD channel wl be perfect !:)

The problem is that they are using higher symbol rate and lower roll off for new 11164 V tp comparing with old tps....for more band width to accommodate 31 channels including ~5 HD channels....this Will surely decrease PQ in channels they decide...correct me if I am wrong...

Karthik said:
Sometimes better films feature in Rajdigital.

Yes sometimes, there is a movie Ponnangaram :c coming up tommorrow 10AM, and I love the song Valukindra Makaluku Valenthevargal padamadi KJ Yesudas:)

From which package onwards romedy now Sd available....me getting it in south platinum HD...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock