Videocon D2h Big Brand with Worst Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
ksrames74, there is no question of my believing it or not. It is NOT my belief- it is my EXPERIENCE. Whenever I had any issues with the service- be it STB, dish antenna or any such after sales issues- I complained to them via fb and email. I normally received a call back from them or their local service agent very next day. I explain my issues clearly and insist on solving it. And I get prompt resolution. It depends on the local service personnel.
Please note that we are talking about after sales service here- NOT channel addition. Any addition or removal of channel is entirely the service providers' decision.

Well Its just a personal experience I guess. I have used dishtv, Tatasky and D2h and I found D2h and TS services better and dishtv was worst few months back. I have launched complaints with d2h and it used to be resolved fast. Now in this competitive DTH world any loops would count against them.

i am also using d2h. D2h solves my compliants much faster. My friends r using sundirect and reliance they said there service is worst.

Most of the ppl who complain about worst after sales service of D2h are such that they dont know how to put their issues exactly before the personnel. Or they expect the D2h to add their demanded channels. It does not come under after sales service.

timkamat said:
Most of the ppl who complain about worst after sales service of D2h are such that they dont know how to put their issues exactly before the personnel. Or they expect the D2h to add their demanded channels. It does not come under after sales service.

Nicely said..!

Videocon d2h is not a big brand Dish TV , tata sky , airtel and sun direct are Big Brands

dish is no 1 in asia

sky from uk

airtel from no 1 telecom provider in india

sun is south special

Videocon d2h no.1 dth player in The world 2012 subsciber addition

D2H is fastest growing brand in India, even I have Dish TV & Airtel connection right now but some time back I have taken yearly package of D2H it is similar to Airtel Digital Tv.

I too using d2h it's pq is good earlier dishtv was worst ...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock