Videocon D2h Big Brand with Worst Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I bought the D2h 4 Years back. Initially it was fine. But in recent times the after sales service what they are providing is really worst, The responce for the customer complaint is very bad from the bottom line. They wont attend the complaint, but will close it with out checking with the customer. The respond of their service engineers are also very poor, When we give a call to to their service engineers, they wont pick the call, They wont worry about the brad they are representing and use all type of 'worst' language. Local Cable connection is far better than this. I have given many complaints on their local representative, but no action from the top management.
According to me Big Brand with Worst Service.

yes bro

videocon d2h initialy it is good

but now its worst in last two months

customer care is a dummy piece

I don't some guys are really using d2h or not, otherwise coming here only for defame d2h

Yes customer care service is a big problem

4 Beta

V.g. Padmanabhan said:
I bought the D2h 4 Years back. Initially it was fine. But in recent times the after sales service what they are providing is really worst, The responce for the customer complaint is very bad from the bottom line. They wont attend the complaint, but will close it with out checking with the customer. The respond of their service engineers are also very poor, When we give a call to to their service engineers, they wont pick the call, They wont worry about the brad they are representing and use all type of 'worst' language. Local Cable connection is far better than this. I have given many complaints on their local representative, but no action from the top management.

Well All DTH Have Some Problems!

In That Case D2H Is Better In Few Things Bro!

V.g. Padmanabhan said:

No point of writing it here. Talk to them through their FB page. It'll get sorted.

Whenever I have issues, I complain to them on Facebook or via email. The issue gets resolved within two days. Maybe it has something to do with the local service agents. I have never faced any after sales service related problems here in Goa. Whenever I raise a complaint, it gets a prompt resolution.

after sales services are based on the distributors efficiency

timkamat said:
Whenever I have issues, I complain to them on Facebook or via email. The issue gets resolved within two days. Maybe it has something to do with the local service agents. I have never faced any after sales service related problems here in Goa. Whenever I raise a complaint, it gets a prompt resolution.

timkamat bro

many times i post the complaint via facebook and email..

still now the problem will not solve and no reply from cc

why u believe the fb ad mail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock