Videocon D2H Changed SR Of 11672 V Tp To 44995

ayanc99 said:
They are selling off their telecom business. They are facing cash crunch. No expect devotional news and regional channels only on d2h from now on.

Brother,

Don't club their telecom business with DTH.
It's quite normal to sell a division nowadays of a company which may be running under loss.

&see d2h is having a good growth,that's why reached 1 crore customers in just 4 years.

Jerome.J said:
Brother,

Don't club their telecom business with DTH.
It's quite normal to sell a division nowadays of a company which may be running under loss.

&see d2h is having a good growth,that's why reached 1 crore customers in just 4 years.

I am not clubbing. Their group is facing cash crunch and that's why they are selling off their telecom business and as can be seen from the last year d2h is only adding channels from which they get carriage fees and not channels for which they pay carriage fees. Regarding customer growth you should check the trai report which states the number of inactive subscribers in dth is phenomenally high. So don't go by the number of 1 crore. How many of them are actually active is the question?

ayanc99 said:
I am not clubbing. Their group is facing cash crunch and that's why they are selling off their telecom business and as can be seen from the last year d2h is only adding channels from which they get carriage fees and not channels for which they pay carriage fees. Regarding customer growth you should check the trai report which states the number of inactive subscribers in dth is phenomenally high. So don't go by the number of 1 crore. How many of them are actually active is the question?

Ok brother......I will comment further on this after 2 months......

ayanc99 said:
.......expect devotional news and regional channels only on d2h from now on.

I am 99% satisfied with d2h channels.... I need only Nat geo wild HD and natgeo music HD in addition to current channels.......I am from Kerala..... Also their pricing is very good.... But I don't like the STB h/w(2222)......

I appreciate d2h in not adding ss2 & HBO HD channels......I knew others will disagree.....I said my opinion only....

ankit03mk said:
videocon doesnot having cash crunch. they have petroleum business in several countries.

Yes brother,

They have Products- Consumer Electronics, Home Appliances, Components, Office Automation ,Mobile phones ,Wireless Internet Petroleum, Satellite television, Power.

Subsidiaries -Videocon Telecom, Videocon d2h, Videocon Consumer Electronics & Home Appliances...........

ankit03mk said:
videocon doesnot having cash crunch. they have petroleum business in several countries.

Having businesses doesn't mean you cannot have cash crunch. What logic? It is looking to sell its stake in several oil businesses. Do read the business dailies from time to time. It will enlighten you on this subject. This is off topic so don't want to continue. Main issue is apparent to everyone. Since 2013 start several mainstream channels have been launched, most important of them is star sports 2. If d2h can show fox sports news which no other platform shows then why cannot it add ss2???

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock