Videocon D2H changed the symbol rate of 3 TPs

Now There Is Only One Tp Left With 43977 SR

so videocon d2h is also following on tata sky footsteps by changing the symbol rate of some tps:hehe:hehe:hehe

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
so videocon d2h is also following on tata sky footsteps by changing the symbol rate of some tps:hehe:hehe:hehe

I Think Videocon Started To Change SR Since Long Days Back, Can't Remember Exactly,

They Have Introduced New Tp! 11164 V With 45000 SR,

But Don't Know Who Started First,,,,,,,,,,

Guys Here Is The News I Got From My Source!

Presently He Don't Have Any Information About "Which Channel" Going To Be Added,

But The Addition Will Happen For Sure,

@Puthuyugam Addition Looks Dull!

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:

very good logic. As videocon d2h is having dumb team

Vadirocks said:
Guys Here Is The News I Got From My Source!

Presently He Don't Have Any Information About "Which Channel" Going To Be Added,

But The Addition Will Happen For Sure,

@Puthuyugam Addition Looks Dull!

Good news bro.. I think it should be a HD addition since most of the HD channels are moved out of their TP to 11164 V TP..

I think 11483 H is Home TP of D2H .. I am surprised to see the SR Of Home TP [if its HTP]has been changed .. As i seen in other DTH they will not change the SR or heigh SR of Home TP..

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
I think 11483 H is Home TP of D2H .. I am surprised to see the SR Of Home TP [if its HTP]has been changed .. As i seen in other DTH they will not change the SR or heigh SR of Home TP..

Bro!

What's Your Prediction?

Is There Any Change In FEC Too?

Vadirocks said:
Bro!

What's Your Prediction?

Is There Any Change In FEC Too?

No, As i said DTH Ops r having low SR and FEC in their Home TP ..but D2H is now having Heighest..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock