Videocon D2H cheating new customers with Yebhi coupon promotional discount offer !

thilalangadi

Reaction score
@D2H users,

I tried using my yebhi.com coupons yesterday for online purchase (as a new customer you get Rs.1500 worth of coupons, which can be used as Rs.500 eachX3times for Rs.1500 min purchase each time - this is what they say with conditions apply)

After exclusions (T&C excludes purchases of catogory like Mobiles,Cameras,Gold & Diamond Jewellery, Gold Coins & Bars,Home Appliances & Audio Video products etc), even if you try the allowed ones you are cleverly denied transaction with below reasons

1.the price shld be MRP, for example when you buy a product of Rs.1500 MRP then only you get Rs.500 discount per trns. But in reality yebhi displays all its products by displaying an already marginal discounted price say for example Rs.1500 as MRP, discounted price as Rs.1401, so you can't apply this discount coupon :angry

2. fine, I then tried multiple catogory of products, to see if anywhere I can apply on MRP, there again it rejects discount saying this particular product is not incl in this offer :wall

3. I then called yebhi.com CC to ask, they said you have to identify product such that you can avail these within these conditions ! :(

Effectively to say, in fine print, you can't avail this Rs.1500 discount at all for products you wish to buy !

Beware of D2H cheating this way as a promo offer !!!

Reactions: Omi
hey guys!
Almost everyone on this forum prefer online shopping. i am one of the craziest online shopper. I almost shop every weekend. From home appliances to my apparels i prefer to shop online. It helps a lot and save a lot of time. The other best part about shopping online is the discount and offers online stores provide. I use for knowing the current best deals available. Due to there regular update i always get a suitable code or deal for myself.:tup

not only d2h,for any offer related to online coupon by any... please read the T&C first and then decide

Every company uses T & C smartly to fool customers.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock