Videocon d2h now in Crystal Clear Picture Quality

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 69
  • Views: Views 31,003
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL... this thread is hilarious :D

BTW I am using Videocon D2H HD from about 2 weeks now. I have noticed that sometimes a channel looks awfully poor. But next day its very clear.

My wife also noticed this while watching her saas bahu serials. On StarPlus HD and Colors the same serial which looks poor quality one day, becomes very clear the next day (not as clear as TataSkyHD thou). Then again it becomes poor quality next day.

It happens on all the HD channels. It seems D2H changes the feed quality randomly. Or as dino said, Videocon is improving the quality and testing it. :)

Max said:
piinku1 said:
PQ improves a lot.
It is better than PQ of a multiplex screen.:eek:hya:eek:hya:luv:luv

Me also note the point recently. Problem may wrong distance between screen specially at corner of screen. Almost all cinema facing that problem.

Same like about tv if u go at close to tv u can notice the same when Its clearly shows to front rows viewer.
In theatre.

:D:D:rofl:rofl

piinku1 said:
Max said:
piinku1 said:
PQ improves a lot.
It is better than PQ of a multiplex screen.:eek:hya:eek:hya:luv:luv

Me also note the point recently. Problem may wrong distance between screen specially at corner of screen. Almost all cinema facing that problem.

Same like about tv if u go at close to tv u can notice the same when Its clearly shows to front rows viewer.
In theatre.

:D:D:rofl:rofl

What dude?

I noticed the improvement in few SD channels. Major improvement in Prime BIG CBS and few Kannada channels. Don't see much change in HD as I did not see any issue with HD earlier too.

@dino29:
weekend is here. as you told you wanted to post some pictures to show the difference. it would be interesting to have a look at the same.

Dd girnar, dd bangla, star vijay are awesome pq. don't know how was it before ;)

will post the pics tomorrow

can i directly post pics from computer if i have a data wire connected from mobile to computer or do i have to upload it on imgur?

Re: RE: Videocon d2h now in Crystal Clear Picture Quality

dino29 said:
will post the pics tomorrow

can i directly post pics from computer if i have a data wire connected from mobile to computer or do i have to upload it on imgur?

Hey dino bro... You got the pictures to post?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock