Videocon d2h’s plan for 4K channel post World Cup

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 42
  • Views: Views 8,876
Sadiq said:
Now tell me when TS is having both GSAT10 and AS, why they are not migrating and not adding all existing HD channels!!! Why!!! Why!!! Why!!!:angry :angry:wall

Tell me when Sun Direct is having both Measat, why they are not migrating and not adding all existing HD channels!!! Why!!! Why!!! Why!!!:angry :angry:wall
According to Srikanth bro D2H is not in space crunch.. They have huge amount of space left.. Then tell me what is the reason behind not adding all HD which are present in India???

d2h has increased its prices but no channel addition.
also adtv, dish tv have some english n sports channels in south packs but d2h has not.
so v have to check n react accordingly.

adtv = 325rs. wala pack = d2h 325rs wala pack + english news n movie channels.

d2h does not have any english news n movie channels in 325rs wala pack.
also adtv have dd sound in sd channels also but d2h does not have.

sas123 said:
Srikanth Bro,as you said that videocon d2h have more 7 TPs left.. then why they not activating those and not adding all existing HD channels!!! Why!!! Why!!! Why!!!:angry :angry:wall

Do You Think Adding All Available HD Channels Is Easy?

Ok Tell You! Looks Like We Are Comparing All DTHs With Dish TV

Dish TV Having 5 Extra TPs In That From DDD+,

They Having Seniority In Acquiring TPs Thats Why Got 4 TPs From Asiasat 5!

In This Case Can't Blame ADTV & D2H Because They Are Very Juniors,

Tata Sky Only Has To Be Blamed Here For Not Acquiring More TPs (Somehow Like Dish TV Did),

If Money Is The Only Problem All DTHs Might Have Owned TPs Each! But There Are Legal Procedures Too! That's What Causing Delay

:D:D:D
i have given up all my hopes
40rs increased in hd pack while dishtv increased only 10rs.

Vadirocks said:
Do You Think Adding All Available HD Channels Is Easy?

Ok Tell You! Looks Like We Are Comparing All DTHs With Dish TV

Dish TV Having 5 Extra TPs In That From DDD+,

They Having Seniority In Acquiring TPs Thats Why Got 4 TPs From Asiasat 5!

In This Case Can't Blame ADTV & D2H Because They Are Very Juniors,

Tata Sky Only Has To Be Blamed Here For Not Acquiring More TPs (Somehow Like Dish TV Did),

If Money Is The Only Problem All DTHs Might Have Owned TPs Each! But There Are Legal Procedures Too! That's What Causing Delay
Will power makes everything happen.. They should try to gain unlimited space and all HD channels present in India..

sas123 said:
Will power makes everything happen.. They should try to gain unlimited space and all HD channels present in India..

"Will Power" Lol,,,,,

You Mean Except Dish TV Nobody Have Will Power?

There Are So Much Legal Problems Too Bro!

Be Practical,,,,,

Vadirocks said:
"Will Power" Lol,,,,,

You Mean Except Dish TV Nobody Have Will Power?

There Are So Much Legal Problems Too Bro!

Be Practical,,,,,
I can understand your concern bro.. But I am very much frustrated about D2H.. I excepted a lot from D2H.. But..:wall :wall

Bhai, I only commented on the technical capabilities of d2h. Channel addition depends on other practical problems.

For example, why did DISH TV take so long to add the popular Star HD channels? It took them really long time to make a deal with Star, either Disth TV was lazy or Star didn't give the channels to DISH. Well, better late than never.

I agree that D2H should try to add more missing channels. And, technically, they are in a better state than all other DTHs. As other members mentioned, may be we have to wait until D2H gets some more funds to spare.

sas123 said:
I can understand your concern bro.. But I am very much frustrated about D2H.. I excepted a lot from D2H.. But..:wall :wall

D2h should sell 4k set top box in installment.
what are ur opinion frds?

v_srikanth961 said:
Bhai, I only commented on the technical capabilities of d2h. Channel addition depends on other practical problems.

For example, why did DISH TV take so long to add the popular Star HD channels? It took them really long time to make a deal with Star, either Disth TV was lazy or Star didn't give the channels to DISH. Well, better late than never.

I agree that D2H should try to add more missing channels. And, technically, they are in a better state than all other DTHs. As other members mentioned, may be we have to wait until D2H gets some more funds to spare.
From where they will get more funds???:huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock