Videocon hd STB with unlimited recording through usb

chungs

Reaction score
Dear friends,
I reside in bangalore. I called customer-care on 15-9-2013 regarding booking a new videocon dth connection i.e videocon hd stb with unlimited recording through usb(2222 box), but in cc they told, we have to check the availability of the box, they also told , if 2222 box is not available they will provide me simple hd box. But till now I didn't get any response from cc.
NOW, I want to know whether unlimited recroding has been activated in the simple hd box or not. And if it is not activated, I want to know is there any other way in which i can get the 2222 box immediately.

THANK YOU

It was activated in normal HD box. Today I was activated the recording in my old 2011 STB which works pretty fine. However you can still you can opt for new 2222 from dish store Page Not Found

Also please consider the amount of Rs 30 per month for recording and one time charges of 199. Instead you can get HD DVR with 500GB or 1TB.

In my STB, while recording when i tried to change channels it shows SOME channels cant be watched while rec process is on but i noticed most of my fav channels werent possible to watch but yes some can be watched

chungs said:
Dear friends,
I reside in bangalore. I called customer-care on 15-9-2013 regarding booking a new videocon dth connection i.e videocon hd stb with unlimited recording through usb(2222 box), but in cc they told, we have to check the availability of the box, they also told , if 2222 box is not available they will provide me simple hd box. But till now I didn't get any response from cc.
NOW, I want to know whether unlimited recroding has been activated in the simple hd box or not. And if it is not activated, I want to know is there any other way in which i can get the 2222 box immediately.

THANK YOU

It's best you call their CC for activation of recording. Or else get in touch through FB or Twitter. They will help.

Can i watch the recorded video on PC through pendrive or external HDD...??

How is the service quality..??

surajvg93 said:
Can i watch the recorded video on PC through pendrive or external HDD...??

How is the service quality..??

no u cant watch recorded videos on pc they are copyprotected by encryption so u can view them only through stb

And one more thing Why the hell u r using bigg fonts with color stop doing that :no:no:no:no

@admin: Please check/close this thread

Thread started in September2013...Thread starter left the conversation...now reopening for uses other than mentioned in starting post.....off topic discussion.....

@surajvg93 :Dear brother, please change the fonts to normal at least,First read the forum rules and then post..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock