videocond2h Changed the Symbolrate of TP 11483 V 44995

rahul31

Reaction score
D2H Changed the Symbolrate of TP 11483 V 44995 carry on only 9 hd channel videocond2h

yW0uueK.jpg

pCc3Msp.jpg

Last year the testing was on 11164 V for 6 HD channels..... Now Sr changed for TP 11483 V which carrying 9 channels in hd.....so the tested channels last year was in addition to the Sun HD channels.....what abt it bros???

Vadirocks bro give your opinion....

Jerome.J said:
Last year the testing was on 11164 V for 6 HD channels..... Now Sr changed for TP 11483 V which carrying 9 channels in hd.....so the tested channels last year was in addition to the Sun HD channels.....what abt it bros???

Vadirocks bro give your opinion....

Yes Bro! Me Too Thinking Same Thing,,, But Can't Guess The Activities Of D2H,

They May Boom With More HD Channels Too!

Karthik said:
So totally 9 hd channels in the pipeline.
My guess.

If they add one more they can advertise "33 Asli HD channels" :lol :lol

Previously, d2h could easily carry 13 HD channels per TP with some space left for active or other service(s).

With the increase of Symbol Rate they can get an additional bandwidth of 3Mbps (2Mbps data + 1 Mbps error correction).

This should give them space for almost 5 HD channels on this TP.

v_srikanth961 said:
Previously, d2h could easily carry 13 HD channels per TP with some space left for active or other service(s).

With the increase of Symbol Rate they can get an additional bandwidth of 3Mbps (2Mbps data + 1 Mbps error correction).

This should give them space for almost 5 HD channels on this TP.

Good info bro....but what abt SR and PQ?

High SR....LOW PQ????

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock