Videocond2h recharge

Black Rose

Reaction score
I am here new and i have videocon d2h box i have recharge problem plz help me about. Or tel me about dealership in pakistan or other..

AsitPaul said:
Is it legal to use Indian DTHs in Pak?

no,it is not but many members use indian Dth in pakistan, Dishtv Launched it services To all asia, may Be soon other Dth operators open office in others Country

Bt how can i recharge online? Is it a secure way?? Any one tel me abt atom mobile recharge applican.. I have nokia c5 mobile set....

You easily do online recharge by Debit/Credit Card, Online Bank Account(Net Banking)...

Check the online recharge options in d2h website: http://www.videocond2h.com/wsc/recharge.aspx

Recharge by ATOM is also easy...

10ons5i.gif

You can now recharge your Videocon d2h account from your mobile through the mobile application of our transaction processing partner ‘atom technologies’.

Download atom Application:-

• SMS <atom> to 54959

Note: You need to have GPRS service to download and use atom mobile application...

Register:-
  • Open the atom application and enter the required details for
    completing the one-time registration process...

Recharge Account:-
  • Go to Services menu, choose the ‘Utility’ submenu, Select Videocon d2h, Enter your customer ID, recharge amount and enjoy the convenience of recharging your Videocon d2h account on your mobile... ;)

For assistance on application and registration, call on 1860-233-4959 (between 8.00 am to 11.00 pm).

For more information log on to official ATOM website: http://www.atomtech.in

Online recharge is the safe way as you are in outside. Do as Bapun told.

All DTH SERVICES AVAILABLE IN PAKISTAN... Bt ther iz recharge is very tough problem... And all brothers.. For online line recharge first we have to registr in d2h site then i can online recharge... My box already registerd in d2h site.. I dont have username and pasward.. Now how can i re registr.. Plz help me out

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock