Views regarding the UPSCALED HD CHANNELS

Only Dishtv True HD is defrauding its customers by giving Unscaled channels and counting them HD channels list.
They must get rid this practice and come to reality.

But u cant deny that its the only dth service in India to provide maximum number of full hd channels (13) till date.... The good move is they are removing the upscaled channels to make out transponder space... :)

biswajit.HD said:
But u cant deny that its the only dth service in India to provide maximum number of full hd channels (13) till date.... The good move is they are removing the upscaled channels to make out transponder space... :)

But ADTV HD is not far behind to Dishtv HD.
ADTV is providing 12 Tru HD channels and i thinks that ADTV will surely add Star Cricket ,ESPN HD before Dishtv and then Dishtv will be no more on 1st position.

@biswa
airtel providing highest no of hd channels. Correct me if i am wrong.

But till now dish tv leads :tup and we are not comparing dth's in this thread, the topic relates to the dish tv upscaled channels, which are in removal process.....

The thread is abt upscaled channels i hope... we can discuss channel removal and dth comparision in respective forum sections..... :)

Ok fine biswa. Dish tv has to remove some upscaled to pave the way for much demanded hd channels.

This thread is categorized in important thread section in dish tru hd section, so better if we discuss channel removal and dth comparision in respective forum sections... :huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock