Breaking Vijay Super HD has been added by Airtel Digital TV

Airtel Black is crap as for as dth is concerned.For 699 plan, it says 260 worth channels free but minimum plan is(Tamil) 320 rs.if we try to customise our plan, they say ncf of around 150 rs is applicable So it means we have to watch whatever they give.
You can't choose any broadcaster bouquet.

Of late they are changing 25 RS extra as other charges.When enquired I got multiple strange answers.one rep told billing cycle is for 30 day month.To adjust for 31 day month they are charging the extra amount.Another cc rep says that broadcaster has increased chargers that charge is billed as others
They always cheat customers by some charges that their customer care rep didn't know.
Time and again Airtel is proving this that their billing is always a problem.

Airtel Black is crap as for as dth is concerned.For 699 plan, it says 260 worth channels free but minimum plan is(Tamil) 320 rs.if we try to customise our plan, they say ncf of around 150 rs is applicable So it means we have to watch whatever they give.
You can't choose any broadcaster bouquet.

Of late they are changing 25 RS extra as other charges.When enquired I got multiple strange answers.one rep told billing cycle is for 30 day month.To adjust for 31 day month they are charging the extra amount.Another cc rep says that broadcaster has increased chargers that charge is billed as others
They always cheat customers by some charges that their customer care rep didn't know.
Time and again Airtel is proving this that their billing is always a problem.

Other charges r additiional amount applicable incase u exceed usage provided under the plan....for example if Rs. 260 worth of channels r provided for free and ur DTH monthly subscription is Rs. 300 then Rs. 40 is counted as additional usage

I am still getting Rs. 300 worth of channels free on primary and Rs. 62 worth channels free on my secondary connection . Also as i have said almost 0 NCF applicable alongwith discount on DPO bouquet. If i opt for Make My Own Pack then too 50% discount on NCF applicable on primary connection while secondary connection NCF remains to be zero.

Broadcaster Bouquet being unavailable is an issue and now i guess even many non airtel black users r not getting access to it on app, maybe they have removed broadcaster bouquets for those having Rs. 350+ monthly usage and with TRAI also giving relaxation / not being that strict with adherence to all current NTO regulations hence this can be another reason why Airtel decided to implement this change to increase ARPU.....though real reason still remains a mystery

Other charges r additiional amount applicable incase u exceed usage provided under the plan....for example if Rs. 260 worth of channels r provided for free and ur DTH monthly subscription is Rs. 300 then Rs. 40 is counted as additional usage

I am still getting Rs. 300 worth of channels free on primary and Rs. 62 worth channels free on my secondary connection . Also as i have said almost 0 NCF applicable alongwith discount on DPO bouquet. If i opt for Make My Own Pack then too 50% discount on NCF applicable on primary connection while secondary connection NCF remains to be zero.

Broadcaster Bouquet being unavailable is an issue and now i guess even many non airtel black users r not getting access to it on app, maybe they have removed broadcaster bouquets for those having Rs. 350+ monthly usage and with TRAI also giving relaxation / not being that strict with adherence to all current NTO regulations hence this can be another reason why Airtel decided to implement this change to increase ARPU.....though real reason still remains a mystery

What? Are You Serious?

Broadcasters Bouquet Are Not Available For Non-Black Customers Also?

What? Are You Serious?

Broadcasters Bouquet Are Not Available For Non-Black Customers Also?
Yup, broadcaster bouquets are not available from long time
fPmPNLl.png

Anna i think some users reported the same in this forum however i cannot confirm the same unless they share proof for this :)
Many users have already shared the screenshot in it's respective thread.

I didn't opt for any additional service or channels. They claim that broadcaster has increased their charges and that is being adjusted as Others.Also they said all black customers with base back only are charged this 20 odd rupees as others.

I got into a call with customer care representative, she said all black customers are charged 20.34 as Others in their bill.can anyone check and confirm this is true.Screenshot of my bill.
7zE3k8D.jpg

Last edited:
Am airtel black customer, yesterday i got the bill, exact amount only billed for me, no extra / other charges quoted.
am in 699 plan (plus tax it comes 825pm)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock