Breaking Vijay Super HD has been added by Airtel Digital TV

How openly they are cheating. They claimed on call that for all black customers they are changing this other charges.Aa per above confirmation from Sathishbabu4u and my bill, Airtel is cheating.

How openly they are cheating. They claimed on call that for all black customers they are changing this other charges.Aa per above confirmation from Sathishbabu4u and my bill, Airtel is cheating.
Airtel is big cheater my channel still not added post discussed on call with airtel CC

Added

Vijay Super HD added on LCN 773
VPQs4wW.jpg

Last edited:
Still not added in DPO packs, broadcaster bouquets, a la carte etc. Don't know what's taking this long. I remember that SS1 Tamil HD and Telugu HD was added in DPO and broadcaster bouquets the very next day.

Still not added in DPO packs, broadcaster bouquets, a la carte etc. Don't know what's taking this long. I remember that SS1 Tamil HD and Telugu HD was added in DPO and broadcaster bouquets the very next day.
Buddy i always give detailed explanation on various topics and questions that too number of times , sadly even after that same thing is asked and which leaves me completely saddened that instead of understanding what is stated some members just r more interested in poking fun at me or just making false accusations against me. Anyways here is the answer to ur above question
Many New Pay TV Channels will continue to be provided on A La Carte basis until New Updated RIO is signed + implemented which shall include these channels as part of Broadcaster Bouquet....As i can decode right now Airtel Digital TV has opted to sign agreement for addition of some Pay Channels on their platform on standalone basis rather than signing updated RIO as in lot of cases it would then require changes in LCN order of various channels in some or all genres which cannot be done right now as it shall lead to violation of Channel Slab arrangement agreed upon in ongoing RIO agreement with other broadcasters.....

This is why many channels are in waiting list for them to be added on Airtel Digital TV Platform, only select few which can be accommodated adhering to current Slab order/LCN placement order of all broadcasters as agreed upon in respective RIO agreement will get added and of these too lot many will be available on individual basis rather than as part of Broadcaster Or DPO bouquet bcoz of reason i have explained above ..... If such channels are included in DPO bouquet then some temporary price rise may happen or airtel could well absorb the price burden and keep DPO bouquet price same.

Other Pay TV Channels shall only get added once New Updated RIO agreements get implemented and LCN Realignment is done accordingly, till such time even if empty LCN r available in concerned genre still such channels would remain to be kept in pending status

Buddy i always give detailed explanation on various topics and questions that too number of times , sadly even after that same thing is asked and which leaves me completely saddened that instead of understanding what is stated some members just r more interested in poking fun at me or just making false accusations against me. Anyways here is the answer to ur above question
I didn't talk about you or your post. I will definitely quote your post or mention you while replying to you. My post is independent.

And I don't think they need to sign a fresh RIO to add Vijay Super HD in DPO and broadcaster bouquets now as the channel is already included in NTO 3 broadcaster bouquets which is also signed by Airtel. Star hasn't made any changes to the packs after this. Airtel was offering Vijay Super SD in packs as HD was not launched in the platform. Same happened with SS 1 Tamil HD and Telugu HD also. I can give numerous examples. Remember they added Colors wala English GEC news Sports HD and made changes to other broadcaster bouquets after they added Sports18 1 HD. For this also they didn't have to sign new RIO as the packs were the latest already. They didn't have to sign fresh RIO as there is no change in broadcaster bouquets. LCN part also I don't agree. HD is added in 773 just after SD which is after Vasant TV and before Sun Life which is also compliant with existing LCN slab. Airtel can definitely add Vijay Super HD in DPO and broadcaster bouquets now. They have deliberately kept it in hold.

Anna i think some users reported the same in this forum however i cannot confirm the same unless they share proof for this :)
Yes i am non-black user (i am airtel gold user) my plan is basic hd plan 6M and i am not seeing broadcaster bouquet on my app too

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock