Good News Vijay TV revamped with new graphics package

VyDbhEq.jpg
f4ezN76.jpg
unp9KiC.jpg

Vijay tv now using different graphics for showing title logos of reality shows in promos
In each of the picture you used, look at the timing, they differ in every promo, in the first and last, the timings are hardly visible due to the color used for the timings😭

Here comes another style / color, which is quite better compared to the other three
USsDSq9.jpg

Last edited:
In each of the picture you used, look at the timing, they differ in every promo, in the first and last, the timings are hardly visible due to the color used for the timings😭

Here comes another style / color, which is quite better compared to the other three
USsDSq9.jpg
The first pic I posted - neeya nana's timing font is the official font/ original font they have introduced from revamp.
That only good to look.
Or 2nd pic CWC

The first pic I posted - neeya nana's timing font is the official font/ original font they have introduced from revamp.
That only good to look.
Or 2nd pic CWC
That Neeya Naana is the original,but that colour doesn't suit with the background
It's hardly visible on TV

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock