Good News Star Suvarna revamped

The word Now has been removed on HD channel as well.
NUWz1RF.jpg

Star Suvarna's Raani Serial might get 2TVR to 2.5TVR in the first week of launch. The current 6.30pm slot is having only Urban viewers, and need to see, how they will accept Ramji concept. It will surely get village grandma's fans due to Adventures over the weeks.
Telecasting in Sign Language adds weightage to the Suvarna's brand and leads the channel towards top 2 position.

Totally agreed to this.. very monotonous now of star jalsha, pravah too.. star plus finally using logos
I can't wait for regional Star channels to get rid of this boring concept 😂
In Hotstar's latest UI update on website,this looks even worse 😤😭

36Mkh4j.jpg

For Star Plus shows, they have a very unique logo for every show, but for all their regional channels, they have their completely boring same font/typeface logo, atleast for Suvarna and Maa, things are better since they edited logos including few elements that are related to the show, but Pravah,Jalsha and Vijay - simply the text written 🙂

5xMN35d.jpg

PE906Dm.jpg

XXsFQIj.jpg

eP9neQV.jpg
f9RQ9d0.jpg

Star regional channels need to understand how the likes of Netflix show their series/movie logos. Your example above is good for Star Plus, Maa and Suvarna as they have a distinctive logo. But note that the norm is to integrate the channel’s graphics in the background like what Star Maa, Jalsha and Pravah are doing above. I think Star Plus has completely abandoned its diamond pattern for its background graphics, and I don’t think Hotstar had it either. Suvarna should have filled the screen with its graphics for the Hotstar title cards like Maa, Pravah and Jalsha instead of keeping it to only a part of the screen.

As always, sabhi channels ek taraf, Star Plus and Asianet ek taraf! (All channels one side, Star Plus and Asianet on the other side!)

Star regional channels need to understand how the likes of Netflix show their series/movie logos. Your example above is good for Star Plus, Maa and Suvarna as they have a distinctive logo. But note that the norm is to integrate the channel’s graphics in the background like what Star Maa, Jalsha and Pravah are doing above. I think Star Plus has completely abandoned its diamond pattern for its background graphics, and I don’t think Hotstar had it either. Suvarna should have filled the screen with its graphics for the Hotstar title cards like Maa, Pravah and Jalsha instead of keeping it to only a part of the screen.

As always, sabhi channels ek taraf, Star Plus and Asianet ek taraf! (All channels one side, Star Plus and Asianet on the other side!)
Star's flagship channel Star Plus started this culture, and when they are completely abandoning it, Suvarna and Vijay are starting to adopt this 🥲

I can't wait for their regional channels to completely stop this and follow Star Plus, they should do this as soon as possible.

Or atleast Pravah,Vijay and Jalsha should have worked on logos like how Suvarna and Maa did, that would've been better..

Pravah, Jalsha have a very fantastic graphics package and themes , apart from the logo thing they are good at remaining things.

Coming to south, packages and themes are even mediocre 🥲

Very disappointed by Star Suvarna.
Again starting to drop some elments in graphics package very especially title cards.
Now for newly launched serial Raani they're not using the original title card design they're using different not only for promos theyre showing this montage also on tv while telecasting the show
yCAntxH.jpg

The same pattern they're using for some of the promos of other shows too.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock