Vijay's Jilla - Box office - 100 th day

• Thread starter people
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 237
  • Views: Views 72,768
RE: Vijay in Jilla

Shoot is currently taking place at Hyderabad, the movie is progressing at a brisk pace.

Vijay is busy wrapping up the shooting of ‘Jilla’, which is directed by Nesan. The latest news is that Jilla first look is ready and it is expected to be released soon, once Vijay gives approval. The next schedule of the film will take place in Hyderabad. Kajal Agarwal plays the leading lady in the film. Mohanlal and Mahat Raghavendra play vital roles in the film.

Music for the film is scored by Imman. The movie is produced by RB Choudary under ‘Super Good Films’ banner. The movie is slated for release during Pongal next year along with Ajith’s ‘Veeram’.

X5mqJ95.jpg

vijay in jilla another one film name is jilla its a telungu dubbed movie

actres is shreya i think actor name is gopichand

yes i too watched that movie ad on one daily paper.

Vidyullekha Raman about #Jilla : Ilayathalapathy #Vijay is a really talkative and jovial person. "Both of us share a passion for cars and Vijay Sir promised me that he would let me drive his Mini Cooper. He also appreciated me after one of my shots and said that I performed really well. I am very confident of Jilla's success and the audience will have something new to experience in the movie."

Mohanlal says "Completed my part of Priyan’s Geethanjali Malayalam Movie... Now back to Jilla at Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh with Vijay"

RE: Vijay's Jilla

Fan made
hbL8bkp.jpg

kajal Doing first time 'Police Characte'r Upcoming Film With Vijay In #Jilla
-Dinakaran Today 6/9/2013
YTraxYa.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock