• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 237
  • Views: Views 73,326
RE: Vijay's Jilla from Pongal 2014

"I have an action-oriented role and, I'm quite excited
to be working again with Ilayathalapathy Vijay ,
after Thuppakki with him."Kajal

Vijay starrer Jilla is in the last leg of shooting. The team has canned almost all the talkie portions and all that remains now is the song sequences. Director Nesan and the lead stars Vijay and Kajal Agarwal will be flying over to some foreign locations to shoot these songs later this month, say sources close to the film unit.

Apart from this, some scenes involving Mohnalal will be canned later next month, add our sources. In all probability, the film should hit the screens for Pongal next year and the entire team is working hard to meet this deadline. Jilla is a high budget movie that is being produced by RB Choudhury’s Super Good Films.

Director Neason : We had planned a Bulgaria trip, but the weather conditions there don't seem to be favourable for shooting. So, we have cancelled that plan, and have finalized a few locations in Japan now. We will be shooting the duet in Osaka and a few other places in Japan. Shooting will commence during the last week of this month in Japan.

urMEVI9.jpg

cCAPOxH.jpg

RE: Vijay's Jilla from Pongal 2014 - Vijay sings with Shreya Ghoshal

Apart from his acting and dancing skills, Vijay is also known for lending his voice for many hit numbers. The latest news is that Vijay has sung a song for his upcoming film ‘Jilla’. Music director Imman has confirmed the news on his micro-blogging account and he adds that Shreya Ghoshal has paired up with Vijay for this melodious number. Lyrics is written by Vairamuthu.

The fans are ecstatic on hearing this news and they are now eagerly waiting for the album to be released. Directed by Nesan, the movie is slated for release during Pongal holidays next year. Kajal Agarwal is paired opposite Vijay in the film.

Now once again... I am becoming Vijay fan....

Vow, That Too With My Shreya Goshal

d7Us9jH.png

D.IMMAN COMPOSER (via twitter)
: #Jilla Its official guys!! Recorded
Vijay Annan for an Ethnic
Melodious Number with Shreya
Ghoshal..Lyric by Vairamuthu sir..

Mahat : Can't wait to listen to the track sung by our #Ilayathalapathy ! I'll listen to d track When I am bck to chennai on d 31st

#Jilla : #Ilayathalapathy #Vijay thanked
@immancomposer for giving such a lovely melody song
in the film.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock