Vishwaroopam to release on DTH and theatres simultaneously

• Thread starter sasitnj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 5,420
RE: Kamal has dropped his decision of releasing DTH

Oh bad news. What hpnd to those who had subscribed ?

How it can be possible after so much of arrangements and advertisement from DTHs end

ie. trick of Mr kamalhasan . Now he got free advertisement from all dth.

Kamal Hassan cant reject this in just one go.

All DTHs have much professionalism to have agreement. So now if Kamal is trying to back off then he has to pay for this according to the agreements Claus.

I Don't Think He'll Drop That Idea

yes he cant reject the idea all of a sudden. :no:no i cant believe this news...

Fake news.All arrangements are ready.One step only.Release the movie on dth.

Due to frequent meeting of Theatre owners with Actor and Director Kamal Hassan DTH Releasing of Viswaroopam had been dropped temporarily PVR Cinemas which has more than 500 theaters also straightly condemned DTH Releasing and they added that due to Kamal Hassan’s decision on DTH telecast. In North India even single theatre is not ready to launch the movies.

And in Tamilnadu only 45 Theatres were decided to release the movie. While The Movie Director Kamalhassan held a conference with the Theatre owners and said that he is drooping his idea about releasing the movie in DTH. The official announcement will be released Shortly.

Soruce: Live Chennai: DTH Plan of Viswaroopam Dropped ?,DTH Plan - Viswaroopam- Dropped

Now release date changed, new release date 25 th jan. Not 10 th jan. This news confirmed for both DTH & Theater.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock