Vishwaroopam to release on DTH and theatres simultaneously

• Thread starter sasitnj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 5,420
RE: Kamal has dropped his decision of releasing DTH

people said:
now kamal in press meet,he said viswaroopam will be premier on DTH.no change in plan,but date?

But rate ?

RE: No DTH launch for Vishwaroopam, release date postponed

but as per press release given by Abirami Ramanathan, Chairman of Theatre owners association, after the meeting with Kamalhassan, film will be released only on theatres first

Viswaroopam Premiere has been cancelled

and this is what kamal has said, its not confirmed that the film will have simultaneous releasee
"I am thinking about it and if it is good for the industry, I will take advice of industry peers,"

Yes, kamal want time on this, any way kamal's new movie got free of marketing. If Dth premier plan will cancel but salute to his thinking, marketing from of cost. Good idea kamal sir.

Sbhopale said:
Yes, kamal want time on this, any way kamal's new movie got free of marketing. If Dth premier plan will cancel but salute to his thinking, marketing from of cost. Good idea kamal sir.

thats agreed 100% :tup actually it would help producers in a big time. for sure one day this will be implemented :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock