• Sun Direct

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DD Free Dish

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My Vote is for TS
& compared with Dish TV & D2H

Here are my Ratings according to me are Best when it comes in providing the best PQ and AQ in DTH.

1. Airtel - Hands Down winner bcuz Airtel's setbox and channels Channels PQ and AQ are the best in India.
2. Dish Tv - Bcuz no one can Beat them when in comes in HD competition and also Dish tv have one of the BEST PQ in their HD channels
3. Tatasky - they have good PQ and AQ but not near has good has Airtel and also they are really badly lagging behind in HD competition
4. D2H - PQ or AQ is not at all good when comparing D2H channels with other DTH channels.

:hd :tup

Many users complain about PQ in T(S but I didn't find any such issue. So I vote T(S.

Hey guys I was tata sky hd + user in 2011 but due to less hd channels I moved to airtel digital TV for max hd channels. But after the removal of espn hd and star cricket hd I decided to move videocon d2h. But believe me guys I have not found any differences amongst these 3 dth. Specially with hd channels.. All are same as I am using Sony 40" led 3d tv. So the verdict is stop blaming other dth. Thanks

I vote for tata sky best pq & aq sky brand product most advance feature

Sadiq said:
As I mentioned in another thread, I heard that RDTV is having good PQ and I have no Idea on which DTH is best in AQ.

But I am using ADTV and D2H. My ADTV is SD and D2H is HD. So, I cannot compare them to at least decide one among them.

I have also seen Dish TV at my office but it is through RF out with little or more grains in the picture and volume will always be muted.

So, I don't know what I have to decide..

ok bro, then what about sd channels Pq & Aq in Airtel.

Re: RE: Vote For Best PQ And AQ Quality DTH

nskaran said:
ok bro, then what about sd channels Pq & Aq in Airtel.

My ADTV is connected to a CRT TV through composite video output. My d2h is connected to an LED TV through HDMI cable. So I feel like d2h pq and aq is good. Not sure whether it is correct or because of the equipments that I am using.

cant comment about all dth i am using ADTV and D2h now both HD and connected to full HD LED tv. i have observed that PQ of ADTV is good as compared to d2h . i use HT with d2h only so cant comment about AQ.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock