Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DD Free Dish

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rushil

Contributor
Reaction score
I Start The Poll For Clear Confusing Between Best AQ And PQ Quality DTH Vote For Your Favourite DTH Those You Can Se That These Is Best PQ And AQ Quality

You Can Vote Only For One(Which Is Best For You) With Comment

My Vote Goes With Tata Sky:tup:tup

This Poll Is Available Upto 5 Days From Today

Airtel Digital TV has the best P.Q and A.Q

Airtel Having Good Picture Quality & Audio Quality than others.:tup

Going with d2h!

The poll should call out for if the users are satisfied with the PQ and AQ of their dth. How can people vote for best if they never used any other dth.

Im satisfied with the PQ and AQ of d2h.

As I mentioned in another thread, I heard that RDTV is having good PQ and I have no Idea on which DTH is best in AQ.

But I am using ADTV and D2H. My ADTV is SD and D2H is HD. So, I cannot compare them to at least decide one among them.

I have also seen Dish TV at my office but it is through RF out with little or more grains in the picture and volume will always be muted.

So, I don't know what I have to decide..

Thats the point I was trying to make. The only people who can vote here are the ones who have used all dth on same tv. Otherwise it wont be the right comparison.

People will just fight saying their dth is best.

For instance, check posts from post #14 on this thread My Openion About After Complete Migration Tata Sky Has Many Space To Add Channels

People are saying TS PQ is going down and isn't looking great on 55'' TVs while other dth are better. But here we still see TS is best.

Sadiq said:
As I mentioned in another thread, I heard that RDTV is having good PQ and I have no Idea on which DTH is best in AQ.

But I am using ADTV and D2H. My ADTV is SD and D2H is HD. So, I cannot compare them to at least decide one among them.

I have also seen Dish TV at my office but it is through RF out with little or more grains in the picture and volume will always be muted.

So, I don't know what I have to decide..

i vote for tatasky. i see dish tv, d2h , dd freeDish, tatasky only
tatasky is best among those.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock