• Dish TV

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Sun Direct

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DD Free Dish

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Voted for ADTV, as am using it and i feel it has best AQ and PQ.

I have experienced ADTV, D2H and RDTV..... for SD channel PQ nothing like RDTV. For both PQ & AQ it has to be ADTV !!!

I am using Reliance Digital TV and my vote goes to Reliance Digital TV. I have used earlier Tatasky, Airtel Digitel TV and also seen Videocon d2h on my nephew's home. I find Reliance Digital TV's AQ and PQ is the best of entire DTH field in India.

I am using d2h and sundirect hd. Compared to these 2, i would say sun direct is on the top in worst PQ and AQ. Even Nobody voted for sun as of now. not even deserved for single vote.

Is there any scientific way to know the best PQ/AQ of channels prvided by DTH? :huh
eg. Channels may be providing PQ level X, DTH will modify it as per their requirment & will offer it to their subscribers that is Y.
Viewers may have SD or HD connections & may be using different types of displays so PQ may be different for them. Also one can have his own perception about PQ.
So I think if one can relate PQ of a channel offered by broadcaster WRT PQ offered by DTH to the viewers then it will be more accurate.
I dont think it will be difficult as I think tech parameters are available for PQ of a channel from both ends, so only need to compare & scale it.

PQ is based on what display unit (television) you are using.You can find AQ easily.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock