Breaking W.e.f 8th March Star Network Channels will be removed from base pack

• Thread starter Thread starter chaudhary sameer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 415
  • Views Views: Views 60,422
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt bro, you will be eligible if you are getting through add-on or top up packs...
I want to say that if a my plan user has activated Star plus topup then he'll continue to get it without any extra charge. Hope now it's clear to you.
BTW, what's the difference between topup & add-on???

Last edited:
All dth and Msos should have a union kind of something, so they can fight against greedy service providers like star. As I see many operators are against star, it's time to teach a lesson to Star.

I want to say that if a my plan user has activated Star plus topup then he'll continue to get it without any extra charge. Hope now it's clear to you.
BTW, what's the difference between topup & add-on???
I hope and wish you are right, but as per T&C at website
#Eligible base: If the channel was earlier available as a part of the basepack you had subscribed to and the same is not available now.

I hope and wish you are right, but as per T&C at website
#Eligible base: If the channel was earlier available as a part of the basepack you had subscribed to and the same is not available now.
Yes it clearly says that if the channel was a part of basepack or you had subscribed to it. Same thing I am also saying.

It is mainly because of competition between traditional media and tech giants The Fb, Amazon are spending large money for buying rights So the traditional media companies haved to shed more money into it The tec companies can easily get back it's investment because of it's reach An Amazon prime membership cost 999 means
Approx 80 rupees per month Where the traditional media cannot recover the cost

Yes it clearly says that if the channel was a part of basepack or you had subscribed to it. Same thing I am also saying.
Bro, there is no mention of "or" in the T&C:)
Anyway, as I said, I wish you are right because I too will be affected...
Just a matter of less than 24 hrs to confirm what exactly ADTV mean by all these mesh-up..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom