Breaking W.e.f 8th March Star Network Channels will be removed from base pack

• Thread starter Thread starter chaudhary sameer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 415
  • Views Views: Views 60,422
Status
Not open for further replies.
So adtv going to remove them from base pack after some cable operator.
Who next in line?
Dishvideocon??Tatasky???

ADTV give most of their In house Service channels free as a Replacement channels of Some Star Network Channels.

so this all due to cricket,so first ban IPL
why young & talented cricket player have to suffer for this ?? Its something related to TRAI not abt ipl or cricket

The problem is Airtel giving channels at lower cost. When something is not possible, they shouldnt have givenachannnels at lower cost than tatasky.
This kind of probs dont come on TS
Sorry we can't be a spineless dth whatever broadcaster said dth rotating their head by looting customers in the name of HDAF

Don't know abt others but myself happy with this decision atleast one dth having backbone to stand against broadcaster

This issue will be sort out once star baarc ratings Decreased then star no other way instead of agreement so this is a interim for that we are going to going to get new Channels so happy for that

on the other side HDAF should not be waive for another decade. So be happy with ur dth & hdaf :)

Airtel atleast need to provide all star Channels to infinity users.

Just now talked with customer care & he said the following things:
3) You will only get those SD channels for free which are available in your basepack.
Bro, will we get them for free by default, or do we have to follow the Missed-Call procedure for such free channels too?

What's Wrong With Star?

Why They Are So Adamant?

why young & talented cricket player have to suffer for this ?? Its something related to TRAI not abt ipl or cricket

Sorry we can't be a spineless dth whatever broadcaster said dth rotating their head by looting customers in the name of HDAF

Don't know abt others but myself happy with this decision atleast one dth having backbone to stand against broadcaster

This issue will be sort out once star baarc ratings Decreased then star no other way instead of agreement so this is a interim for that we are going to going to get new Channels so happy for that

on the other side HDAF should not be waive for another decade. So be happy with ur dth & hdaf :)
Yes. Personally i have no problem if i cant able to watch Star HD channels.Star SD channels like Star plus, star jalsha,star gold free for me. I just want star movies sd that i subscribe a la carta. I believe for this reason not to loosing cuatomer Airtel now added replacement new HD channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom