Breaking W.e.f 8th March Star Network Channels will be removed from base pack

• Thread starter Thread starter chaudhary sameer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 415
  • Views Views: Views 60,422
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is big slap to all those who were happy with Star Sports Winning Television rights for IPL they have shown their true colours.

I'm also happy while star back ipl so above bolded words for me ??

Just mind ur words

U want to bash star & praise spn do that happily for that dont post unrespectable words else I'm also having mouth to speak

It time for u to dance do that happily without posting unrespectable words

Just now talked with customer care & he said the following things:
1) This is a permanent removal.
2) We will not increase the base pack price in coming days due to Star channels.
3) You will only get those SD channels for free which are available in your basepack.
4)
You will not get the HD channels for free even if you have opted for HD add-ons. Amount will be refunded to your account of those HD channels.
Thank you.

I'm also happy while star back ipl so above bolded words for me ??

Just mind ur words

U want to bash star & praise spn do that happily for that dont post unrespectable words else I'm also having mouth to speak

It time for u to dance do that happily without posting unrespectable words
Correct bro. Airtel is doing good by not increasing the monthly rent. Not like other DTHs who agree whatever broadcaster says & customers suffer.
This is the reason behind the delay of channel addition in Airtel.

Last edited:
Just now talked with customer care & he said the following things:
1) This is a permanent removal.
2) We will not increase the base pack price in coming days due to Star channels.
3) You will only get those SD channels for free which are available in your basepack.
4)
You will not get the HD channels for free even if you have opted for HD add-ons. Amount will be refunded to your account of those HD channels.
Thank you.
Good decision by airtel, I hope Dishtv Videocon will also take same decision against SPN,all DTH must and should teach lessons for broadcaster's, trai should do something

Good decision by airtel, I hope Dishtv Videocon will also take same decision against SPN,all DTH must and should teach lessons for broadcaster's, trai should do something

TRAI cannot do anything as we saw in tariff order and as long as broadcasters are in DTH/cable business then they will always have upper hand as then they will promote their DTH/cable

Whatever star is doing it is causing a unsettlement among adviser too because they are think about its(ipl) availability to viewer as compared to last year on max which was available to almost all

TRAI cannot do anything as we saw in tariff order and as long as broadcasters are in DTH/cable business then they will always have upper hand as then they will promote their DTH/cable
OK bro,let us wait and see

Scrolling on channels
IMG_20180307_102604.jpg

IMG_20180307_102717.jpg

Last edited:
OK bro,let us wait and see

Don't expect that if SC accept trai order then everything will be fixed as TRAI never said chs price cannot be more than Rs19. TRAI said if you set ch price more than 19 then you cannot put your ch in base/addon pack. If you see Star a-la-carte pricing then they are following exactly this by setting price above Rs 19 and not putting chs in base pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom