Want to Join Tatasky's family

Status
Not open for further replies.
or just take 220 pack with English movie pack of 60 with six month advanced HD fee so u will spend 220+60+100 =380 and will get all kind of entertainment except sports but for that when India do have matches just upgrade to 250 pack on that day and then go back again to 220 pack (you can change base pack on daily basis)...

Re: RE: Want to Join Tatasky's family

ssparikshya said:
is Mega HD pack available semi annually

Yes ...semi annual prices r
3450 for mega hd
3750 for mega south hd

does HD access apply to Star sports HD channels , means if i subscribe their sd formats , will i get HD's

ssparikshya said:
does HD access apply to Star sports HD channels , means if i subscribe their sd formats , will i get HD's

No you needs to pay HD access fee for HD channels.

ssparikshya said:
yes , i know but does that policy apply SS HD channels ?

no you needs to order SD channels HD channels separately its not buy one get one free :no

ssparikshya said:
HD access fee doesn't apply to SSHD channels ?

why you asking same thing listen you will not able to see any HD channel if you not pay HD access fee whether you order any HD channel or not.

yes , i know but iam saying that if i pay for hd access fee , will i get ss hd if i get ss sd channels..... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock