wat abt clarity of sd channels in d2h??

Totally depends on your wish, it has less channels and very costly.

AZHAR001 said:
Tell me some sugesstion which is best guys pls

for hd go with videocon d2h for sd go with airtel ,maximun hd go with dish tv.i dont recomment tatasky becuase tatasky users waiting for long day for add one channel.
but current situation is airtel,videocon maintain the channel count with remove some channel and add some others.all dth will get the space on sametime.so tatasky not good for 2013.
32 inch tv you can buy any dth all are max same quality.i found someware tatasky sony six hd not good

i think you are tamilian for south airtel is best for you.but you are only opt tatasky or videocond2h?
i think you want star cricket hd?then go for videocon d2h is best for 32 inch tv.

ok better go with d2h.all the best for your new purchase.but change your plan to this month last week before champions throphy :)

D2H has very good picture quality. I rarely see any pixelation on the SD channels but again its subject to the signal level and other factors in your area.
Try getting the HD STB rather than the SD STB even if you plan to use it for only SD channels. SD channels look much better due to some up scaling in the STB.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock