watermark logo of sun channels during ads

rrkiran18

Reaction score
Hello friends have you noticed that sun network channels(tamil) have watermark logo during ads. I have noticed it from saturday

Here ss

IMG_20140225_190713.jpg

logo During ads

IMG_20140225_191241.jpg

rrkiran18 said:
Hello friends have you noticed that sun network channels(tamil) have watermark logo during ads. I have noticed it from saturday

Here ss

Post SS Correctly

rrkiran18 said:

Here ss

IMG_20140225_190713.jpg

logo During ads

IMG_20140225_191241.jpg

nice ss :tup

supermachi said:
they want to show sun logos on ad too

then whats the problem if they wants to show logo on ad too i see this trend only in Tamil channels that they remove there logo in ads.

Anirudha Das said:
then whats the problem if they wants to show logo on ad too i see this trend only in Tamil channels that they remove there logo in ads.

ask sun tv not me

supermachi said:
ask sun tv not me

No this not Sun tv trend this the trend of some south regional channels trend like Kalaignar, Jaya, Sun etc.

Does this happen in other language channels or only with Sun Network channels?

Dont know why mostly south channels have this trend of not showing channel logo at the time ad is airing...also these channels are showing watermark logo everytime mostly on left side of the screen....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock