Discussion Week 40 2021 | BARC Ratings

When they lose rights of IPL. They can air whatever highlights they have left off on those channels. 🤣

When they lose IPL rights, they won't have rights for highlights too. Anyways i am sure going forward disney will have a proper sports chs strategy wherein they will not overspend on rights and try to bring in diverse sports across chs

When they lose IPL rights, they won't have rights for highlights too. Anyways i am sure going forward disney will have a proper sports chs strategy wherein they will not overspend on rights and try to bring in diverse sports across chs
Almost everything is taken. I am sure rights of Bangladesh and West Indies will be snapped by Viacom pretty soon. Star will gonna have to aggressive retaining BCCI and ICC rights. IPL already looks like gone.

ulta chasmah is falling... is it the starting of d end !!
Sadly they are just dragging all stories a lot, not even funny these days plus so many actors got replaced. Maybe it should become a weekend show to maintain the legacy. Channel can continue with reruns because everyone loves them.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock