Sad News Weird experience with technician

Bishnu15

Contributor
Reaction score
Weird experience with technician . Technician came today to solve my problem with Sun DTH. Signals were not coming on HD chs. Now after solving signals are not coming in SD chs too. When they showed it was coming. I was using Sun DTH with old RDTV dish. Now they told dish needs to be changed @Rs 700. Already today I paid Rs 170. Friday they come. Tomorrow is lockdown. I am fed up. No TV till friday. Hopeless.

Weird experience with technician . Technician came today to solve my problem with Sun DTH. Signals were not coming on HD chs. Now after solving signals are not coming in SD chs too. When they showed it was coming. I was using Sun DTH with old RDTV dish. Now they told dish needs to be changed @Rs 700. Already today I paid Rs 170. Friday they come. Tomorrow is lockdown. I am fed up. No TV till friday. Hopeless.

Bro, i think it's not fault from technician, for me getting signal issue on 6 month before, technician told the same answer, also they told if anyone using old sundirect dish,means need to change it's company order only, btw technician not checked anything, so i'm ignored & bought adtv
;)

Rs.700 include of technician charge :unsure:

Bro, i think it's not fault from technician, for me getting signal issue on 6 month before, technician told the same answer, also they told if anyone using old sundirect dish,means need to change it's company order only, btw technician not checked anything, so i'm ignored & bought adtv
;)

Rs.700 include of technician charge :unsure:
Rs 700 including everything. Already they charged 170 additional.

I dont think there was any issue with technician.
First time he visited , did some work , and charged ₹170 , fair enough.
Now you need to replace dish , ₹700 for that.
Absolutely make sense.
Dont blame him.

I dont think there was any issue with technician.
First time he visited , did some work , and charged ₹170 , fair enough.
Now you need to replace dish , ₹700 for that.
Absolutely make sense.
Dont blame him.
Did nothing. Instead took of signals from all channels.

In sundirect , in these rainy season getting signal of all sd & HD channels are impossible. Because of different satilite position s for sd & hd channls.
HD channels broadcasting 93.5°E from GSat15.
SD channels broadcasting 91.5°E from Measat 3.
Technician may align position of dish between two aprox 92°E.
So if you purchase new dish , you may not get perfect signal. Particularly in these rainy days.
So align with your old dish by self to SD. No need of technician.
For ex..put 176 channel on STB ,then slowly align , put full volume on tv, when picture and sound came ,lock it.
Use this up to this rainy season.

Iam in HD pack from 6 months. When rains came problem started, some sd channels not get the signal.
Finally iam aligned dish to SD position.and changed my pack to sd. Now on normal rain also I got good signals.

Still no signal
Gsat 15 has is very strong signal. Put HD info or discovery channel in box . then align dish. , definitely you got signal. That is HD signal.
If you want SD signal. Just turn right from the back side of dish by 1 inch . that's the SD signal . lock which you want.
There is no chance of no signal. Gsat signals are very Strong.

Sunday Dhamaal Wrestling on Sony Pal.
WoLYEyV.jpg
Got signal?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock