Welcome Back to Airtel DTH..!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Harry.S
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 86
  • Views Views: Views 9,179
RE: Bye Bye Airtel DTH..!!

Rushil.D said:
no don't know about other DTHs but tata sky didn't ask users to surrender their STBs :no

who told u that :huh
there is a common agreement which is made up by trai only in which it is clearly written that all the CPEs r belonged to company only

Prateek Marwadi said:
who told u that :huh
there is a common agreement which is made up by trai only in which it is clearly written that all the CPEs r belonged to company only

what mean by who told you :dodgy

I own have Tata sky Deactivate STb of my 2nd TV connection During 2012-2013 and at that tata sky didn't take back my STb and in late 2013 i again activated tata sky :P:k

Rushil.D said:
who told u that means that rule is same for everyone.

I own have Tata sky Deactivate STb of my 2nd TV connection During 2012-2013 and at that tata sky didn't take back my STb and in late 2013 i again activated tata sky :P:k
bcoz they r tata. so they have not taken back the stb. i m not saying that.
i replied to harry bro that there is a rule that we have to surrender our stbs' as per trai rule as this is the standard.

if tata r not asking it back its their wish but we have to follow the rules only.

Rushil.D said:

Same here Rushil bro... I didn't used my tata sky hd + for 1.5yrs and not a single time they asked me to return the hardware etc. They just called to inform me about the reactivation offers. And in the mean time i was using airtel hd dvr, but i was not satisfied with it. So now i have reactivated my tata sky connection and apart from ten hd (included in base pack) im not missing airtel dth any more....

Harry.S said:
I just want to confirm that Why i hav to surrender all accessories to Airtel..:huh :huh
Although i paid advance for STB Box & service charges with all accessory..:'(

harry bro depend by u , if u wish surrender the box and vc, call cc or if u don't give that back to airtel. so airtel cant force u to surrender.

note :- better idea was that don't surrender the box because if your account is suspended mode airtel give u best offer.

Harry.S said:
Finally i made up my mind to close both of my Adtv connections due to lack of service by Adtv CC & Senior staff.. They are not responding in proper manner at all.. I m fed up now.. Also no response from Nodal Office till yet..:( :( :'( :'(

harry bro what is the reason u close the both stbs :huh:huh:huh:huh
what is your question i don't understand :huh:huh:huh
u told that ( Adtv CC & Senior staff.. They are not responding in proper manner at all.. ) its the reason :huh:huh:huh

I want more HD Channels as i hav both HD STB.. Airtel is very slow to add HD Channels..:huh :huh

Harry.S said:
I want more HD Channels as i hav both HD STB.. Airtel is very slow to add HD Channels..:huh :huh

so what dth u buy ?? i mean to say witch dth u prefer to buy and u think they are fast to add hd channels. and also prefer to your monthly recharge or annual recharge benefit :huh:huh:huh

jay vithlani said:
so what dth u buy ?? i mean to say witch dth u prefer to buy and u think they are fast to add hd channels. and also prefer to your monthly recharge or annual recharge benefit :huh:huh:huh

I will be going for Tata Sky...:tup
Someone plz tell the best pack available in Tata sky & Dish Tv with HD Channels & without HD Channels. :hello

Harry.S said:
I will be going for Tata Sky...:tup
Someone plz tell the best pack available in Tata sky & Dish Tv with HD Channels & without HD Channels. :hello

bro tell me what is your maximum budget and minimum Requirement of channels in tata sky :huh:hello

Back
Top Bottom