Good News We've got a new forum structure.. Check this thread out for details!

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 48
  • Views: Views 3,383
Status
Not open for further replies.
No UI changes happened, do not get confused between that. ;)
still confused pointed out some difference in UI
n90Jm9G.png

16qT3Ky.png

No bro, the pic in 1st post is only for demonstration. It is actually from backend.
@Bapun Raz bro, looks like many bros are liking the "Menu" structure as demonstrated by you in the first post :wink: There may well be a request from many to have a menu function. But I agree, that'd be hiding our main titles. We do not have a main-page; our main page is the Table of Contents itself and this is the way it rocks:gang:

Last edited:
What about logos of respective DTH on left side of forum on main page??..;);)
It is possible but with every forum software upgrade the logo's will be broken or they will reset to default ones. And as @TJ_DJ bro said, it might cause copyright issues too as they are registered trademark of those companies.

@Bapun Raz bro, looks like many bros are liking the "Menu" structure as demonstrated by you in the first post :wink: There may well be a request from many to have a menu function. But I agree, that'd be hiding our main titles. We do not have a main-page; our main page is the Table of Contents itself and this is the way it rocks:gang:
We can not have that style in front end anyways. It is simple look only to manage forum by admins.

Added a note in 1st post to avoid further confusions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock