Good News We've got a new forum structure.. Check this thread out for details!

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 48
  • Views: Views 3,387
Status
Not open for further replies.
Class @Bapun Raz bro kudo's to ur work :love::love:(y)(y););)

U joined all the Pearl's in one sting today previously we have 2 or 3 stings now it's removed & make into one sting pearl mala :hs::hs::win::win::clap::clap::wink::wink:

Though couple of feedback & Suggestions i have bro

"Etcetera" word looks new bro after saw this word today only i Googled and came to know the meaning what actually it's thanks for that bro :blush::blush:

So i feel it would be gud to identify that particular sub forum with some other relative known word by us bro :)

2nd thing sports arena forum bro

Its gud that it would have in separate sub forum bro merged with Lifestyle somewhat i feel odd bro or if not seperate subforum else consider to merge with Television subforum bro coz like music & movies its also related to tv bro "Television , Movies & Sports forums" name suggestion bro :)

Really its entirely down in our forum though long scroll for MV users needs to update in sports arena updates bro felt today

As u know how our bros are very much attached to sports forum next to dth bro :)

These are the suggestions i have bro. I hope u consider my suggestions bro :)

Rest all are well placed bro ;);):tup:

Thanks bro kudo's again ;);)👍👍💐💐

Last edited:
Class @Bapun Raz bro kudo's to ur work :love::love:(y)(y););)
Thanks Sai bro for your good comments!:)
"Etcetera" word looks new bro after saw this word today only i Googled and came to know the meaning what actually it's thanks for that bro :blush::blush:

So i feel it would be gud to identify that particular sub forum with some other relative known word by us bro :)
Suggest any better idea and if it sounds better, i will surely rename it.
2nd thing sports arena forum bro

Its gud that it would have in separate sub forum bro merged with Lifestyle somewhat i feel odd bro or if not seperate subforum else consider to merge with Television subforum bro coz like music & movies its also related to tv bro "Television , Movies & Sports forums" name suggestion bro :)
Separate category would make page even larger and would make loading speed slow. Hence i have moved it to correct place. Now i have moved it to 2nd slot of Lifestyle category. Hope that is somewhat better.(y)

Thanks Sai bro for your good comments!:)
welcome bro :)
Suggest any better idea and if it sounds better, i will surely rename it.
sure bro if found will suggest bro :)
Hence i have moved it to correct place. Now i have moved it to 2nd slot of Lifestyle category. Hope that is somewhat better.(y)

Thanks bro yep somewhat better bro i would be happy if more up means bro :blush::lol:;)

If not also no problem bro :)

Thanks

My suggestion for the word "Etcetera" (note that these are just my suggestions, in case we are looking at replacing existing title)

1) Parallel Universe - indicates discussions that run parallel to our mainstream topics of the forum
2) Tour de World - indicates a Tour of the world- including Tourism, Global Economy, as well as Wheels- Cars & Bikes
3) Tangential - indicates topics that touch us at a point, but do not necessarily spark discussions
4) Viewpoint - indicates views (such as on Economy, Tourism, Cars, Bikes)
5) Alternate Canvas - indicates an alternate space to discuss alternate topics.
6) Second Space - after my thinking caps flew off, I just stumbled upon Mi's concept of a Second Space.

A subforum for politics:skd: how long you have been having it.. it is unwanted imho..

Sundries is better than etcetera.. i recommend sundries..

Now sai will Google sundries.. :rofl:

old is gold :gang::tongue:

You never changed right.. :dodgy::dodgy::dodgy:

நீர் ஒரு மங்குனி அமைச்சர் என்பதை மணிக்கொருமுறை நிருபிக்குரீர்..:biggrin:

expecting translation for this 👆is like expecting Mallaya to repay his loans..

Now sai will Google sundries.. :rofl:
நீர் ஒரு மங்குனி அமைச்சர் என்பதை மணிக்கொருமுறை நிருபிக்குரீர்.. :biggrin:
expecting translation for this 👆is like expecting Mallaya to repay his loans..

Why not i have no shy to learn new words :)

Yes really i don't know meaning of the word Etcetera so googled

Yes i don't know the meaning of sundries will Google for that

Im not a Stupid though I'm a learner :)

Afterall its my 2nd language though I'm not Genius in English. So just learning :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock